Quality Policy Statement
We are committed to providing customers with service of the highest level of quality. In order to achieve this, we are continually improving processes, products and services, meeting and exceeding customer expectations at all times. The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all staff members, we recognise the discipline of quality is an integral part of the organiation's management function and we view this as a primary responsibility.
The company Quality Policy calls for continual improvement in its quality management activities and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Follow a concept of continual improvement and make best use of our management resources in all quality matters.
- Communicate our ‘quality objectives’ and performance against defined objectives throughout the Company and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and sub-contractors and others who come into contact with our workplace
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.
- Commit to comply with ISO 9001: 2015 & National Highway Sector Scheme 13 (NHSS13)
Enviromental Policy Statement
Considering the purpose and context of the organisation, and the condition of the environment in which the company operates, our management team is committed to the continual improvement of the Environmental Management System (EMS), by following the principles and requirements of ISO 14001:2015. We are committed to meeting its compliance obligations.
We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation within the jurisdiction where we operate. All employees are acting to protect the environment by preventing and eliminating environmental pollution through:
- Continual education to prevent environmental pollution, preserve natural resources, and improve the EMS
- Continual raising of environmental awareness
- Exploration of new materials with smaller environmental footprints
- Activities that emerge from the context of the organisation
- Following environmental procedures in order to decrease environmental pollution, and prevent degradation and damage to the environment